A letter to our PM

Before reading let me tell one thing this write up is my own opinion no offense to anyone or any organization.

Sir I have a question for you which no one would have been ever asked to you before. Sir what you had done if you wanted to nominate yourself for election and the election committee board had a criteria where if someone wants to nominate himself for election must have 75% in his 10th and 12th? What if there existed a rule that one should have to be under graduate to become prime minister of this country. Would you be in a position to say "bhaiyo aur behno jab jago tab savera" which you used to say while addressing to public. Sir after knowing that instead of going to school you used to sell tea because of your poor financial condition and now you can't be the prime minister just because your past doesn't allow you to complete a criteria. Would you able to say this?.

What if I told you sir that till my 12th grade I wasn't serious at all about my life and career, but then I realized that I should work hard and so I did but when it comes to giving a competitive exam I was told that my past won't leave me here since my high school and 12th grade result will matter in this case. No problem sir, I didn't lose hope and then I went into a college according to my grades, no sir it wasn't an IIT or NIT. I thought if I would work hard now surely I will get a good job and then the final year came, the companies came for placement but then I realized they also asked for my 10th and 12th result. Sir why I didn't get the chance to say "jab jago tabhi savera".

On what criteria minister decide what should be our syllabus. On what criteria I was told that "son we had hopes from you but you disappointed us, just because I'm not good in academic marks but at the same time people gave me motivational speeches saying look at our prime minister he used to sell tea back then and now where he is. Sir I as a youth of this country can ask you that when you never had given any competitive exam nor you went to school, how would you realize what changes need to be done? Sir I can't that you can solve things from your experience when I know you never had any such experience related to that pressure which student got through.

Sir like this i have many such question which comes to my mind when anyone around me shows sympathy to me just because in my past I was not good with my studies but at the same time I'm living in a country where the honourable prime minister of our country used to sell tea. I feel depressed when my relatives tell my parents about someone who cleared IIT, AIPMT or some other exam because after that I'm judged on what percentage.

Sir I was always one of those who makes friends without bothering about caste, religion, background or watching someone financial condition but then one day sir your system changed me. I had a dear friend who studied with me in same school . he got same education as I got when we gave an exam he got selected even when his score was lesser than me just because he had a reservation quota. I agree sir people do need this reservation but why don't you give them the financial quota from the very first day of school. If someone wants to study in a good school and he belongs to below poverty line then why don't your government pay their fee after all we have GST so why don't we have quota for people below poverty line rather than the people based on their religion.

Sir I know you are a busy man but I'm as busy as you though I don't have to worry about a country having 1.2 billion population but being a youth in this country I do have many other problems to which I have to find out solutions like my job, my studies and how to survive if some medical emergency arrives and sir the main issue is to think about will I be given a chance to say jab jago tabhi savera, if I start now ?


#comments_r_welcom
©thewanderingwriter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demonetization in india